CCNP Security also known as professional level certification in Network Security discipline. This certification is basically meant for aspirants seeking a career in the field of network security by using vendor specific devices like ASA firewalls, Switches and IPS Systems. This certification basically deals in making individuals well equipped with the skill set required while handling complex security issues incurring in enterprise networks.
Also known as the new age CCSP (Cisco Certified Security Professional) certification, CCNP Security certification offered by 7Network Services trains aspirants on knowledge and skills necessary while testifying, deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco devices used for providing network security.
Routers: 1841, 2611xm, 2801, 2811, 3640, 3825, 2911, 7204 seriesSwitches: 3550, 3560, 3750 series firewalls:5510, 5512x, 5515x series IP Phones: 4240, 4255Iron Port: S170ISE: 3315
Your daily class at 7Network Services starts with 2-3 hours of theoretical training inclusive of in-depth training on CCNP Security course. After completion of your theory class, practical sessions are conducted in our labs which are available 24x7, where you can practice and learn the actual working of the concepts learned for any number of hours you want to.CCNP Security course training is given by CCIE Security (written) or CCIE Security (lab) certified trainers with 5-14 years of industry experience.CCNP Security lab of NB consists, of course, specific devices: routers and switches with highly updated types of equipment and other required devices.24x7 lab assistance while you are practising in labs providing immediate solutions to problems occurring, ensuring uninterrupted high-quality practical training.Availability of Wi-Fi access to enhance your practical learning experience.Remote access to labs and devices within Institute premises.Access to in house practical workbooks within no time.Doubt sessions ensuring complete understanding of the course at each and every step. CCNP Security certification offered by 7Network Services allows candidates to obtain professional level certification training in Security technologies. Training provided on Cisco Certified Network Professional Security at NB is beyond comparison as we believe in imparting 100% practical training to our students coming from different parts of the world. Having a best pool of CCIE experts and World's Largest Cisco Labs, CCNP Security course training at 7Network Services is quite amazing as we carve the technical personalities of our students with our intense types of various classroom sessions.
1. Implementing TACACS+ and RADIUS and wired/wireless 802.1X ISE authentication/authorization policies, ISE endpoint identity configuration and Verify MAB Operation).
2. Implement Firewall (ASA or IOS) including ACLS, static/dynamic NAT/PAT, and object groups. Threat detection features and implements botnet traffic filtering. Describe and implement ASA security contexts, Layer 2 Security, dynamic ARP inspection, storm control, common layer 2 attacks and mitigation, and MACSec and configuring DHCP snooping, port security and IP source verification.
3. Troubleshoot, monitor (firewalls using analysis of packet tracer, capture and syslog).
4. Understand Threat Defense Architectures (Design a Firewall Solution, High-availability, Basic concepts of security zoning, Transparent & Routed Modes, Security Contexts, and Layer 2 Security Solutions). Implement defences against MAC, ARP, VLAN hopping, STP, and DHCP rogue attacks
5. Understand and implement secure communications using VPN on routers and firewalls. Implement and troubleshoot AnyConnect IKEv2 VPN and AnyConnect SSLVPN on ASA and routers. Implement and troubleshoot FlexVPN (hub-Spoke on both IPV4 & IPV6) using local AAA and on routers. Implement and troubleshoot IPsec (with IKEv1 and IKEv2 for both IPV4 & IPV6) and DMVPN (hub-Spoke and spoke-spoke on both IPV4 & IPV6). Implement and troubleshoot clientless SSLVPN on ASA and routers.
6. Design VPN solutions and identify VPN technology considerations based on functional requirements and configuration output, and Identify functional components of GETVPN, FlexVPN, DMVPN, and IPsec.
7. Understand Cisco WSA (features and functionality, implement data security, WSA identity and authentication with transparent User identification). Describe web usage control, decryption policies traffic redirection and capture methods.
8. Understand Cisco ESA (features and functionality) and describe traffic redirection and capture. Implement email encryption, anti-spam policies, virus outbreak filter, DLP policies, anti-malware, inbound and outbound mail policies and authentication.
9. Understand Network IPS and implement traffic redirection and capture methods, network IPS deployment modes, event actions & overrides/filters, anomaly detection, risk ratings, and device hardening per best practices. Describe signatures engines and configure device hardening best practices.
Ⓒ 7Networkservices-All Rights Reserved. Website design & promoted By Sanjay KC