Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is the associate level Certification in Networking offered by Cisco. CCNA in Routing and Switching covers basics of Cisco Networking and routing switching technologies along with IP addressing schemes, routing basics, switching and WAN technologies. After completion of CCNA course, a candidate can easily install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco Routers and Switches for medium sized networks. After completion of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 Certification candidates can go for higher level of Cisco Courses like CCNP R&S.
We are Best Institute for Cisco CCNA course Training in India. 7Nerwork Services provides CCNA course in NOIDA Center on real Cisco devices (Routers and Switches), with 24×7 Lab Facility. CCNA curriculum is designed as per CCNA Certification exam blueprints provided by Cisco. We do not use simulator software in our classes or labs. In order to prepare for latest CCNA R&S V3.0 Certification online exam conducted by Cisco, candidates need to work on real devices instead of relying on simulators.
Training Center is situated Noida. 7Network Services is considered as one of the best CCNA Training Institute in Delhi NCR. We also provide Industrial and Summer Trainings. To crack CCNA certification exam in first attempt candidate need to practice at-least for 3-4 hours a day during classes.
Prerequisites – Not required
1. Describe the purpose and basic operation of protocols in OSI and TCP/IP models and determining the data flow amongst two different hosts within a network.
2. Installing, configuring and troubleshooting basic networking hardware i.e. Routers (1841, 2611XM, 2801, 2811) and Switches (2950, 2960, 3550, 3750 series). Concepts like IOS installation, password recovery, and hardware up-gradations to be covered.
3. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting basic concepts of layer 2 switching and predicting the data flow.
4. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting STP, VLANs, CAM, and Ether channels.
5. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 addressing routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6 (subnetting and summarization).
6. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting routing protocols for IPV4 and IPV6. Topics like OSPF (single and multi-area) and EIGRP (load balancing, equal and unequal) are covered.
7. Introduction to WAN: Getting familiar with WAN protocol and devices. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 3 protocols like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Introduction to MPLS.
8. Understanding IP services like DHCP, SNMP, Netflow, FHRP, and NTP.
9. Understanding, configuring and troubleshooting layer 2 security, layer 3 security that is ACL (standard, extended, named) , SSH and Secret password.
Cisco recently launched new version of CCNA R&S Certification that is CCNA R&S V3.0 and the exam code has been updated from 200-120 to 200-125. In the new version of CCNA R&S Certification syllabus, Cisco has added and removed some topics from the old syllabus.
Candidates need to pass either ICND1 V3.0 100-105 and ICND2 V3.0 200-105 online exams or composite exam of CCNA R&S V3.0 200-125 in order to get the CCNA R&S Certification. Latest exam code of CCNA R&S V3.0 composite exam also known as CCNAx is 200-125. Fee for CCNA certification composite exam is 295 USD and passing marks required are 825 out of 1000. CCNA exam is conducted online in Pearson Vue testing centers.
Ⓒ 2016 7Networkservices-All Rights Reserved. Website design & promoted By Sanjay KC