Routers: 2901, 2911 series
Switches:3560, 3750 series
Collaboration End points :7961, 7965, 7970, DX650
Cisco Unified Communication Manager v8.x/9.x
Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express v8.x/9.x,
Cisco Unity Connection v8.x/9.x
Prerequisites – CCNA
1. Describe the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solution like its functions and components, call signaling and media flows, etc.
2. Understand Provision End Users and Associated Devices like Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, creation, and modification of user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express.
3. Describe and configure Voice Messaging and Presence (Cisco Unity Connection or Cisco Unity Presence) and Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection.
4. Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System like CDR, CMR, etc., capacity report generation, monitor voicemail usage, and much more.
5. Understand Provide End User Support (PSTN Connectivity, troubleshooting endpoints, usage of phone applications, defining fault domains, etc.).
6. Configure and understand video end points with Cisco unified communication manager. Implement 2611 XM router and understanding analog signaling (FXS, FXO etc).
7Network Services - a leading Cisco training provider Institute offers commendable CCNA Collaboration/Voice training services to applicants coming from different parts of the world. Our CCNA Collaboration/Voice training makes aspirants well versed with ins and outs of VoIP technologies, making them employable at the same time.
Available Training Modes – Classroom Training
1. Regular theoretical class for CCNA Collaboration/Voice is for 2-3 hours after which practical class for the same is conducted. The practical sessions for CCNA Collaboration/Voice course can be for n number of long hours, as per student’s wish or requirement.
2. The training provided on CCNA Collaboration/Voice course is given by CCIE Voice (written or lab) certified trainers who have a minimum of 5-15 years of industrial experience.
3. Students are free to practice day/night in our 24x7 available labs sharpening their conceptual skills for the taken up CCNA Collaboration/Voice certification.
4. Dedicated CCNA Collaboration/Voice racks
5. Unlimited Rack access for better practical exposureIn-House practical workbooks
Ⓒ 7Networkservices-All Rights Reserved. Website design & promoted By Sanjay KC